Free Art by Sherry Kirton for Outreach
Use the art listed here for christian outreach projects, christian worship services and/or christian educational purposes following these rules:
How to use...
Freely you have recieved, freely you must give...
- Save the material to your own hard drive, and/or upload the image(s) to your own web host. Do not link directly to images at this site.
- Place ©S. Kirton MMII, art used by permission next to the image. A link to the KDB site would be appreciated, but is not required, if image(s) is(are) used online: www.kirtondrawnback.org
- Art may be used for web pages and printed materials that are:
christian personal/congregational web pages with the explicit purpose of sharing the Gospel;
christian mission/outreach projects using projection equipment, printed bulletins and/or evangelistic tracts/presents;
christian programs/services using projection equipment, bulletins, or evangelistic tracts/presents.
- Do not use for profit:
including, but not limited to taking offerings, any fundraising, any payment, any financial trade, or gain, or for-profit site.
- Do not use on sites or in services that condemn or use hate -- that just keeps those who need the Gospel from bothering to listen.
1Pet. 3:15-16 But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander.
- Do not use on sites or in services that promote questionable materials or devisiveness (see Titus 3:9-11 and Romans 14:1-ff);
including but not limited to explicit sexual content, racism, gambling, abuse/violence, alcoholic beverages, eating disorders, cults, and/or the occult/witchcraft.
Give Thanks Series NEW!
Want a graphic professionally printed on canvas? Try Corel Painter Plus.com.
Need Holiday material?
search for the holiday or event on each page.
examples: Good Friday, baptism, Purim.