Free Art by Sherry Kirton for Outreach and Worship
based on GENESIS
Full 5 x 7
...because of your fathers God,
who helps you,
because of the Almighty,
who blesses you with blessings of the heavens above,
blessings of the deep that lies below,
blessings of the breast and womb.
[Harvest, Thanksgiving, Genesis, Creation]
Tree Genesis 2:9
Full 10 x 8
And the LORD God made all kinds of trees grow out of the ground - trees that were pleasing to the eye and good for food. In the middle of the garden were the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.
Tree Genesis 3:8-9
Full 10 x 8
Then the man and his wife heard the sound of the LORD God as he was walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and they hid from the LORD God among the trees of the garden. But the LORD God called to the man, Where are you?
Use the art shown here for christian outreach projects, christian worship services and/or christian educational purposes following these rules:
How to use...
Freely you have recieved, freely you must give...
- Save the material to your own hard drive, and/or upload the image(s) to your own web host. Do not link directly to images at this site.
- Place ©S. Kirton MMII, art used by permission next to the image. A link to the KDB site would be appreciated, but is not required, if image(s) is(are) used online: www.kirtondrawnback.org
- Art may be used for web pages and printed materials that are:
christian personal/congregational web pages with the explicit purpose of sharing the Gospel;
christian mission/outreach projects using projection equipment, printed bulletins and/or evangelistic tracts/presents;
christian programs/services using projection equipment, bulletins, or evangelistic tracts/presents.
Want a graphic professionally printed on canvas? Try www.canvaspop.com/.
- Do not use for profit:
including, but not limited to taking offerings, any fundraising, any payment, any financial trade, or gain, or for-profit site.
- Do not use on sites or in services that condemn or use hate -- that just keeps those who need the Gospel from bothering to listen.
1Pet. 3:15-16 But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander.
- Do not use on sites or in services that promote questionable materials or devisiveness (see Titus 3:9-11 and Romans 14:1-ff);
including but not limited to explicit sexual content, racism, gambling, abuse/violence, alcoholic beverages, eating disorders, cults, and/or the occult/witchcraft.