Free Art by Sherry Kirton for Outreach and Worship
based on several Biblical passages
Isaiah 44:3; 35:5-7; and 2Chronicles 20:17.
Water of Life Isaiah 44:3
Full 10 x 8 JPEG Full 10 x 8 TIFF
For I will pour water on the thirsty land, and streams on the dry ground; I will pour my Spirit upon your offspring, and my blessing on your descendants.
Water of Life Isaiah 35:5-7
Full 10 x 8
Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened,and the ears of the deaf unstopped; then shall the lame man leap like a deer,and the tongue of the mute sing for joy. For waters break forth in the wilderness, and streams in the desert; the burning sand shall become a pool,and the thirsty ground springs of water; in the haunt of jackals, where they lie down,the grass shall become reeds and rushes.
2Chronicles 20:17 or
Full-17x11 JPG or Full-17x11 PDF
You will not need to fight in the battle. Stand firm, hold your position, and see the salvation of the Lord on your behalf, O Judah and Jerusalem. Do not be afraid or dismayed. Tomorrow go out against them, and the Lord will be with you.
Full 10" x 8"
Land Sky Sea Dove 2 Cor. 1:5
Full 2250 x 1200 pixels.
Pastor Jerrys painting, For as we share abundantly in Christs sufferings, so through Christ we share abundantly in comfort too.
more images to post soon...
Use the art shown here for christian outreach projects, christian worship services and/or christian educational purposes following these rules:
How to use...
- Save the material to your own hard drive, and/or upload the image(s) to your own web host. Do not link directly to images at this site.
- Place ©S. Kirton MMII, art used by permission next to the image. A link to the KDB site would be appreciated, but is not required, if image(s) is(are) used online: www.kirtondrawnback.org
- Art may be used for web pages and printed materials that are:
christian personal/congregational web pages with the explicit purpose of sharing the Gospel;
christian mission/outreach projects using projection equipment, printed bulletins and/or evangelistic tracts/presents;
christian programs/services using projection equipment, bulletins, or evangelistic tracts/presents.
Want a graphic professionally printed on canvas? Try www.canvaspop.com/.
Freely you have recieved, freely you must give...
- Do not use for profit:
including, but not limited to taking offerings, any fundraising, any payment, any financial trade, or gain, or for-profit site.
- Do not use on sites or in services that condemn or use hate -- that just keeps those who need the Gospel from bothering to listen.
1Pet. 3:15-16 But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander.
- Do not use on sites or in services that promote questionable materials or devisiveness (see Titus 3:9-11 and Romans 14:1-ff);
including but not limited to explicit sexual content, racism, gambling, abuse/violence, alcoholic beverages, eating disorders, cults, and/or the occult/witchcraft.